Just like other rest houses in Soon Valley, this rest house was built in 1860’s by the British Government. Unlike some of the other rest houses, this one is better maintained and employed to serve the government officials and dignitaries. It comprises of two rooms, one lounge and a dining room. It is located in a peaceful place, out of the main town. One has to take permission from DCO Office in order to stay here.